Monday 29 November 2021

Buried Lies - Jenny O'Brien

I found that this was a nice and easy read, with likeable characters and a plot line that seemed to flow effortlessly. 


 This is the 5th (and my first), in the Gabby Darin series. Do you need to have partaken in the others? The easy answer to that is no. The characters are well rounded, as they should be this far into a series. 

 

Set around Llandudno, and Conwy mostly. 

 

It follows Hannah Thomas, a nurse with a fiance, and a young son. With a jaded past, which has caught up with her.


A break to a spa, with a friend. returning home after a weekend away. To find her fiance dead in his car, apparently by his own hand, and her son missing.


That is as much as I am going to let on.


What lies ahead, the investigation, the private lives and the entwinement of them all.


I read this in two sittings of just over 90 mins each. It really is that easy of a read, and not in a bad way. This was my first book by this author, and I will be looking into her other works.


Status: Completed.

Rating: 4.6/5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment