Thursday 6 January 2022

How High we go in the Dark - Sequoia Nagamatsu

 

This book goes full circle on itself.


The finding of an acient virus, in siberia. One that should never have been uncovered. But due to global warming and the thaw of the permafrost.

 

Post pandemic, a global plague that has killed off most of the population.


A space race to find the next goldilocks planet, capable of supporting human life. Some 60,000 years in the future. With seeds for new planets. Without going more indepth, it would give to much away.


Really didn't know what to expect, when I picked this up. The cast, and the plotline interweave seamlessly. What I thought was going to be difficult to read, infact passed easily. With me losing slightly more time than I had allowed for.

 

I seem to have developed quite a liking for Japanese authors. The more I come across, my TBR list grows.


Status: Complete

Rating: 4.4/5.0



No comments:

Post a Comment