Sunday 16 February 2020

The Other People - C J Tudor






If you were to take a wander through this book, you would get arrested.

Based around the UK motorway system, there are a few characters who find themselves intertwined.  There a plenty of areas, that are described which you will find with ease, bridges and services are the easiest.

A car, a child. Murder. A parent who refuses to believe what he has been told. A sub-plot, drink, cars, and accidents. Organised, through the dark web, you can wish for whatever you want. At a price.

There is more than enough in this book to probably have kept it going for a couple of hundred pages more, without it detracting from it in the slightest. It is a real pager turner. In fact, including being at work, this only took me a couple of days to read (reading and work, don't mix very well with me, I can't normally read at all).

This lady, is fast becoming one my favourite authors. Would I recommend it, yes. Would I tell someone to buy it yes (their not having my copy). If I could think of a third question, I would have put it here.

Rating: 5/5

Status: Completed


No comments:

Post a Comment